Adventure starts here!
Company name: Mercia Garden Products Ltd
Products certified: Woodland Trust range of play equipment
FSC licence number: FSC-C007851
Licensed since: 1999
Mercia has teamed up with the Woodland Trust to encourage kids outdoors! Boasting adventurous climbing walls, exciting towers and two wavy slides, this range of play equipment provides hours of outdoor fun for children of all ages.
Designed and manufactured to the highest specification, Mercia's Woodland Trust climbing frames are all made from FSC-certified and pressure-treated timber. The frame work is 75mm thick with rounded edges to protect your child from bumps and scrapes. Each platform has safety handles to make it easier for kids to climb and the whole range conforms to EN71 UK Safety Standards.
“Outdoor learning is a vital part of our philosophy. Children learn by experience and playing outdoors is a fantastic way for them to learn new skills, be in the fresh air and have more stimulating lives.” - Karen Letten, Community Engagement Manager at the Woodland Trust
For every product you purchase, Mercia Garden Products will help the Woodland Trust care for native trees by donating 5% of its proceeds!
- FSC Mix certified timber
- 5% of proceeds donated to the Woodland Trust
- Safety tested to EN71 - suitable for 3 years +
- Join two or more climbing frames together for a custom design
- Extra thick, planed and rounded framing
- Safety handles on each platform
- 15 year anti-rot guarantee
- Pressure treated timber construction
- 2 person self-assembly
- Includes full instructions, fixings and slide
A version of this article originally appeared in the July 2016 edition of Forest Matters.