Friday, 19 November 2021
Unlocking Sustainable Natural Rubber: How to scale early successes for 2022
December 9 2021, 10.00 - 11.00
Join FSC International online for a conversation on overcoming traceability challenges in the natural rubber sector, and how to create fully sustainable value chains. Gain insights from the early adopters of FSC-certified natural rubber.
About this event
Tracing natural rubber supply between processing factories and millions of smallholder farmers is one of the most difficult challenges facing rubber today. This challenge, among others, has contributed to the perception that rubber cannot become fully sustainable. However, significant milestones in the past year have changed the trajectory of rubber certification, showing sustainable transformation is possible. This event is part the Out of the Woods series of talks.
• Tripling of number of certified rubber smallholder groups
• Launch of the world’s first FSC-certified tyre
• Company commitments to source exclusively FSC-certified rubber
• Ulrich Antoni, Head of Natural Rubber Procurement, Pirelli
• Tina Nguyen, Corporate Responsibility Manager, Hunter Boots
• Dieter Verscheure, Business Development Director, Latexco NV
• Sean Nyquist, Rubber Value Chain Development Manager, FSC International
• Moderated by: Trevor Armel, Marketing Programme Manager, FSC International
Who should attend
For brands, manufacturers or producers, this webinar is designed for sustainability, operations and procurement teams in the rubber value chain. Attendees will learn directly from early adopters of FSC-certified natural rubber how to get started, as well as how to coordinate and scale certified supply across business operations.
Registration to attend
Click here to register