Monday, 29 July 2013
NEW FSC Packaging Factsheet Launched
FSC UK has developed a new factsheet for the packaging sector, aimed at all companies who produce or use FSC certified packaging (or those that are exploring the possibility).
If you’ve ever wondered:
- Do packers or fillers of FSC certified packaging need FSC certification?
- Can you get FSC certified corks?
- Is it possible to include an FSC label as part of an on-pack recycling label or other panel?
- Can a product and it’s packaging carry an FSC label?
- What can be done if there’s no room for a full FSC label on pack?
- Can a statement that the packaging is FSC certified be used as long as the logo isn’t included?
- How can a company who use FSC certified packaging talk about FSC in their publicity materials?
This factsheet has the answers to all these questions and more!
You can download the factsheet here or find it in our Business Document Centre, where you can find a range of resources, including factsheets, FSC Policy and Standards documents and industry-specific information.
If you would like more information about FSC certified packaging or any other aspect of the FSC system, please contact the FSC UK office.