Tuesday, 05 October 2021
Thank You For Your Support on FSC Friday 2021!
This year’s theme for FSC Friday of ‘Save our Forests. Save our Climate’ is a message on all our minds, especially as COP26 is on the horizon and taking place in the UK.
Our stakeholders once again supported our efforts to communicate this messaging during FSC Friday 2021 especially as we near COP26.
Participants and highlights included:
• Soil Association (FSC® A000525) tweeted about sustainable forestry and also wrote an article on their website with photos of the team in their favourite woodland places.
• Nu Notebooks (FSC® C002235) offered a discount of 30% off on their nu: evolve range.
• Woodland Trust (FSC® N002173) tweeted about the importance of sustainably-managed forests.
• Adventures in Furniture created a video explaining FSC labelling, certification in furniture products and chain of custody.
• The Sash Window Workshop (FSC® C130541) wrote an article ‘FSC Friday: Sustainability and Timber Windows’. A guide on choosing sustainable replacement sash and casement windows.
• Clarks Original (FSC® N003309) posted to their 300k Instagram followers about their use of natural rubber.
• Graphic communications supply chain membership initiative TwoSides featured FSC Friday in their e-newsletter.
• Blackmore print (FSC® C008152) offered an FSC Friday print offer, where they donated £10 to the Woodland Trust for all print orders printed on FSC - certified stock.
• Home decor & lifestyle boutique Curated Pieces, (FSC® N003438)shared FSC Friday facts and figures.
• Throughout the day on their Instagram grid, print solutions company Proco Print Ltd (FSC® C003379) showcased some of their favourite FSC customer work, including e-commerce cards for TK Maxx.
During FSC Friday last month, FSC UK hosted the Annual Member’s Meeting, joined by Board of Directors, FSC UK Staff, and UK FSC Members. Also included was a talk on ‘Better By Nature: Forests, Finance And Nature-Based Solutions To Climate Change’.
If you would like to share your FSC Friday content with us, or have any feedback on this year's campaign, please e-mail Olivia Bargman (email@example.com).