© Yi SunForest Management certification is awarded to forest managers or owners whose management practices meet the requirements of the FSC Principles and Criteria.
FSC certification is voluntary and shows that forests are managed in an environmentally appropriate, socially beneficial and economically viable manner.
FSC certified forests in the UK include those managed by:
- Forestry Commission
- Royal Society for the Protection of Birds (RSPB)
- The Woodland Trust
- Natural Resources Wales
- Department of Agriculture, Environment and Rural Affairs (Northern Ireland Forest Service)
The following Wildlife Trusts are FSC certified for their forests:
- Essex Wildlife Trust
- Kent Wildlife Trust
- Sheffield and Rotherham Wildlife Trust
- Worcestershire Wildlife Trust
The following councils are FSC certified for their forests:
- Durham County Council
- Three Rivers district Council
- Wakefield Metropolitan District Council
- Sheffield City Council
Map of UK FSC Forests
Please note that this map is currently in the process of being updated.
To view the map as a full page click on the full screen tab in the top right corner.
Please get in touch if you have any questions.